With just a few easy steps you can shine with manicure of a Hollywood star. Here’s how to make a manicure with a newspaper, like marble or with lace.
1. Select a suitable polish color for this type of manicure. Apply carefully on the nails and let it dry.
2. Cut small pieces of newspaper in the shape of a square, which you will later stick on your nails.
3. In a small vessel pour ethyl alcohol.
4. Follows the most important part – dip your fingers one by one in the ethyl alcohol, then carefully attach the pieces of the paper on the nails. Press each fingernail to stick well to the newspaper, and then remove it. On top apply colorless nail polish for a longer lasting effect and you’re done.
Manicure with marble effect
“The marble” manicure is very fresh and will charge your mood. The rule here is to not use old lacquers, since they will not work. The compressed varnishes will make the layer very thick. Prepare several polishes, the choice of colors is yours. However, do not mix too many colors to not become kitschy.
1. Pour water into a small cup. Drip in the water one drop of each of the desired colors. Do not pour the varnish from a great distance because the drops will sink, and they must remain on the surface. Gently mix the colors.
2. Cut pieces of tape with which you will paste your fingers around the nails. They will protect the skin from the nail polish. After the procedure, clean with nail polish remover if there are stains.
3. Dip your nails in the water one by one. Then carefully allow to elapse the unnecessary amount so that the surface remains smooth. After 15 minutes, remove the tape. Apply clearcoat for a lasting effect.
Manicure with lace or mesh
1. Paint your nails in the desired color.
2. Cut pieces of lace or mesh which you will stick tightly on the nails after the polish is dry.
3. Polish with a contrasting color over the lace.
4. After and the second layer of polish has dried, cut the protruding pieces of the net or lace. Apply top coat.